10641 Aristocrat Ct
Artazaar, LLC Description
This is an unpaid internship for Artazaar, LLC for a junior-level PHP 5 developer to learn object oriented PHP development practices while providing remote development and maintenance support to our flagship social commerce application. This candidate must have the ability to interface cohesively in a cross-functional remote environment (we can teach you) and coordinate the support with software developers, database administrators, project managers, customers, and system engineers. The internship will last 6 months, with the chance for renewed internships.
Artazaar, LLC 3 Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
• Participating in code and infrastructure review and supporting changes to the architecture as required
• Respond to help desk tickets by resolving issues and fixing bugs
Artazaar, LLC 3 Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
Interns should have the following experience, or at least a strong desire to learn the skills below:
* Familiarity with Paypal and Amazon APIs is a plus
* Integration with OAuth including Facebook and Twitter is a plus.
• Maintain existing code including troubleshooting bugs and adding new enhancements
(We will take you to the next level)
• Knowledge of the following: Apache, Subversion (SVN),
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Good Technical documentation skills
• Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is must
• Experience working in a fast paced, aggressive and dynamic environment.