2520 Park Central Blvd. Ste. D2
Crunk For Christ Radio Description
Crunk For Christ Radio is the Hottest Radio Station for Christian Holy Hip Hop. We have the first satelite syndicated Holy Hip Hop Morning Show now in four FM Markets, Atlanta, South Carolina, Michigan, and Indiana. We are also on the Glorystar Satellite TV Network, and branching very soon to Dish Network and Direct TV. Currently we are offering internship positions for a Board Operator/Show Producer and Sales Marketing. We are excited about the growth of our radio station and want to be a great assistance to Students needing internship.
Crunk For Christ Radio 3 Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
Board Operator will prepare the studio for broadcast, run the audio board, and record the broadcast. Get Equipment Room and set it up to record the program (do this well in advance). Make sure there are chairs in the studio and that the mikes are working. Test to make sure everything is working. During the broadcast, you will run the board under the direction of the Stage Manager and Program Director. Under the direction of the Program Director operates on-air control room, provides excellent live and recorded announcing services and audio production services for Crunk For Christ Radio.
• Serve as program host and/or board operator. Engineer pre-recorded and live-fed syndicated radio programs. Announce station ids, underwriter acknowledgments, public service announcements (psa’s) at appropriate times. Effectively air and document received or required activations of the emergency alert system (eas). Insure smooth, balanced and well-timed transitions. Maintain accurate studio logs.
• Monitor regular station news and weather sources and prepare reports for on-air presentation. Monitor station news sources (e.g., associated press wire service, newspapers, web sources) and, if instructed by program director or news director, prepare weather reports and news stories or updates for on-air delivery.
• Download syndicated programs from satellite or computer delivery systems and prepare for on-air presentation. With instruction and supervision from station programming and engineering staff, retrieve and compile syndicated radio programs via satellite or computer feed and prepare content for airing via recorded media (e.g., mini disk) or computer.
• Produce recorded promotional spots, public service announcements and program breaks. In coordination with program director and using station production studios, audio equipment and digital audio editing equipment record and edit promotional spots, psa’s, and program breaks for air.
• Insure facilities security and strict adherence to safety requirements. Unlocking and opening as well as closing and locking radio station required. Learn and maintain appropriate operation and security of station broadcast, computer and office equipment.
• Attend regular staff meetings and other station functions as required and other duties as assigned.
• Professionally controlling the audio board and associated audio programs for a live radio show or play by play event including the implementation of production elements, commercials, and legal IDs.
• Updating / uploading web site with new information / audio
• Work with regular show producers in creating show opens
• Isolate, edit and creatively produce daily promos for the shows using audio from the shows
• Upload commercials and regular features
Crunk For Christ Radio 3 Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
* College junior, senior or graduate student (students must still be enrolled in school during the time of the internships)
* Strong Academic Record
* Resume and Cover Letter - submitted on-line via (see below for Web site address)
* Some Internships require Course Credit
* Proper Visa Authorization for International Students