TekTaurus Education Description
SAP BW on HANA
This course enables you to implement and maintain SAP BW powered by SAP HANA.
It outlines advantages of the new SAP “In-Memory” database foundation for SAP BW.
It explains HANA specific features as well as optimized data models and functions of SAP BW.
Also, the course introduces the new SAP architecture framework of LSA++ and provides guidelines on how to convert your existing EDW-architecture into this new concept.
You will also familiarize yourself with native HANA modeling and how both, HANA information views as well as BW InfoProviders, can complement each other in so-called “mixed scenarios”.
BW362 also covers new data provisioning concepts relevant for release 7.4 based on SAP LT Replication Server and Operational Data Provisioning.
Consultants and customer project team members implementing and maintaining SAP BW powered by SAP HANA.
• Experience in data modeling with SAP BW 7.x
• DBW73, DBW74, HA100, HA300, BW330, HA350, HA900
• All Training are 'Instructor-Led Training'
• Authorized SAP Server access for more than 6 months
• SAP Servers can be accessed 24/7, so that candidates can get real time experience.
• Authenticated SAP materials that help towards Certification.
• 100% placement assistance.
• Exit interviews are conducted by the instructor in order for the candidate to understand the level of knowledge gained.
• Help with Resume Preparation.
• 2 levels of mock interviews will be conducted along with feedback.