tekERP Inc Description
tekERP is a US based company headquartered in San Diego, CA with offshore development center in India. For years, it has been our continuous endeavours to understand your quality-conscious discerning business needs and to successfully meet those. We specialize in creation of high quality IT-based Business Management Solutions; Workflow and ERP Solutions; Custom Software Development Solutions; Application Development, its Integration and Implementation to companies of all sizes resulting in better, faster, and more meaningful results.
From the time of our inception, we have provided a comprehensive range of software consultation and technology solutions to the business world and purview of our empire extends to various countries along the globe catering from large multinationals to small and midsize enterprises.
tekERP Inc 23 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
- Provides management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
- Must be able to work well as part of a high performance R&D team.
- Strong analytical skills and effective problem solving ability.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Create or maintain database of known test defects.
- Develop test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
tekERP Inc 23 Full-time, Paid Requirements
- minimum 1 year experience
- Graduates (Masters/Bachelors) in Computer Science or Management.
- Other engineering graduates with elementary knowledge of programming.
- Candidates with strong communication/presentation skills, strong aptitude to learn and interest in Software programming, Testing or Business Analysis.
- Knowledge of Rational , MS Office, Outlook, Business Analysis
- Strong understanding of Computer architecture.