Stealth start-up founded by the best minds in eCommerce to focus on the future of commerce and the technology that will enable it. Looking for 2 bright, driven, passionate full-stack developers who know their way around mobile (android is even better) development and don't mind changing the world. More detail once we determine fit.
Stealth 2 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Stealth 2 Full-time, Paid Requirements
– BS Computer Science at a top CS school or similar experience
– Driven, Passionate, wants to change the game.
– Awesome software engineering chops: 4+years coding experience,
– Experience building complex UI applications
– As many of the following as possible: Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, Kick-ass Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching, problem solving skills