5151 Shoreham Place, Ste 140
Cask, LLC Description
Leaders need hands-on advisors. Traditional management consulting approaches deliver high-level roadmaps but fall short in moving organizations down that road. Cask brings expertise throughout the entire project lifecycle to help clients tackle the tough issues, address the largest risks and deliver solutions that achieve tangible results. Cask is headquartered in San Diego, CA and has offices in the DC, Dallas, and Kansas City metro areas.
Internship dates are flexible based on college schedule. Expected work time is 30 hours per week.
This internship is located in our San Diego headquarters facility and will be a paid position. Description of duties to be performed include:
* Lead developer role on major web project to develop a customer interaction and surveying tool used to gather information from our clients and other web visitors
* Internship will involve requirements gathering, PHP and MySQL development/integration, testing and deployment using Agile
* Deliverables expected to be delivered in two week cycles
* Documentation for tool developed is a requirement
Cask, LLC Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
Develop web tools to improve marketing and research capabilities. Responsibilities include:
1) Build a Business Requirements Document based on input from key Cask stakeholders
2) Development of a web based customer interaction and surveying tool to be completed by the end of the internship period
3) Market tool on applicable Social Networking sites and integrate with them, if applicable
4) Feature deliverables provided every 2 weeks
Cask, LLC Part-time, Paid Requirements
* Entering Junior or Senior year and pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline
* Require individual to be a self-starter, effective communicator
* Successful candidates will be comfortable working through all stages of the software development life-cycle from requirements, development, test and deployment
* Proficient in PHP and MySQL.
* Experience in administering modern LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack in a small environment using the command line interface.
* Knowledge of email marketing best practices and technical best practices.
* Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Marketing experience and/or course work a plus
* Social Technology development experience a plus
* Working with WordPress a plus