5455 Wilshire Blvd.
Relief International Description
About RI: Relief International (RI), an international relief and development agency with cross-sectoral programs bridging relief and development, currently seeks an IT Intern.
Salary: Transportation stipend of $10 a day and academic credit available.
Relief International Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day technical support and guidance to local users
- Create and maintain email user accounts and groups.
- Create and maintain user accounts and group policies in Active Directory.
- Configure and setup workstations and laptops.
- Help IT manager and officer to research for new IT projects.
Relief International Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directories, Firewall, Router/Switch configuration, and wireless network.
- Expert Knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7, and Office 2003/2007
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and etc.
- Knowledge of Network Security, LAN/WAN architecture, VoIP
- Knowledge of Cisco solutions, especially Cisco Unified Communication System is plus
- Knowledge of web programming is plus.
- Strong problem solving skill, detail-oriented, and quick learning skill.