145 West 30th Street, 3rd Floor
Propoint is a digital creative studio that provides custom, visual solutions that help our clients engage their audience, win big, and set them apart from competitors. The world’s most respected brands like Showtime, Google/YouTube, LinkedIn, Sharp, and SAP trust Propoint to tell their stories.
With more than a decade of success, over 10,000 projects, and thousands of clients of all sizes – from Fortune 500 companies to funded startups, our team has the extraordinary talent and deep expertise needed to create inspired and compelling visual solutions. Our broad range of services includes: Branding/Creative services, Presentation design, Infographics, Data visualizations, Animated videos, and Web/Mobile design.
Propoint is looking for an energetic and intelligent IT Intern to team up with our skilled IT Manager! As an intern you’ll participate in a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at our growing creative agency.
Propoint Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
WHAT YOU WILL DO.
• Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, application software, and perform minor repairs to equipment.
• Contribute in improving functionality for Propoint’s website, including problem solving and maintenance.
• Perform research and evaluate products and software to assist in the selection and purchase of equipment and installation or upgrade of systems.
• A bunch of other fun projects as assigned
Propoint Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
WHAT IT TAKES.
• Be currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary school program and be able to receive school credit for the internship. This internship is unpaid (school credit only).
• Pursuing a degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development or something equivalent.
• Experience with Windows 7 & 8 in a technical support environment.
• Capacity to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
• Awareness of the PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities and communication skills.
• Friendly and approachable personality. Eager to learn and contribute.
NICE IF YOU ALSO HAVE.
• Linux commands.
• Awareness of the IT industry’s current and emerging technology trends and direction.