Application Deadline: Closed
Timeframe: 12/15/14 — ?
National Software Management Description
You will be a part of the consulting team that works with world’s leading technology companies and law firms on complex, high-stakes patent research. You will have frequent interactions with the best-of-breed law firms, technology companies and experts ensuring that you work on tomorrow's path-breaking technology, today.
As a Entry Level Engineer, your designation will be a Technical Associate and you will
• Work with top litigator's and experts on technology litigations and help them build the technical infringement/ non-infringement theory through the lifecycle of the lawsuit
• Analyze product, source code, tech. literature and other relevant artifacts to unearth evidence
• Travel to client locations across US; work with a global team to execute an engagement and ensure seamless delivery
• Passion for Technology and keen interest in creative, non-obvious problem solving
• Result oriented – walk through walls to get the job done
• Experience in working independently and with teams across cross-locations
• Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
• Knowledge of any one of the Software Programming languages like C, C++, C#, JAVA, .Net, SQL, PHP, HTML, MATLAB etc.
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Master’s or Doctorate in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Minimum Experience: 0-3 years of Professional experience (Fresher’s may also apply)
Type of position: Full time Permanent Position with benefits
Location: Austin, TX / Santa Clara, CA
Relocation accepted: Yes
H1 Sponsorship/ transfer offered: No
Related Titles: Fresher, Research Assistant, Entry level Programmer, Entry level developer
Related Technologies: entry level, engineer, programmer, developer, java, c++, matlab, research, Software, Wireless, Java, C#, .Net, C++, Programming languages
If you think you don’t fit this role, help someone who might (and help yourself in the process too!). Refer a friend, colleague, relative or acquaintance that might be suited. If your referral is hired, we will pay you a referral fee of $400 or more as per Strivector’s Referral Reward Program!