419 Lafayette St.
Go Fit Systems Description
Go Fit Systems is a New York based, privately owned fitness management company. We have the expert team, “all fitness” experience and a client base that ranges from large to small, including commercial, corporate and private sectors. We proudly offer winningly comprehensive advice and solutions related to every aspect of fitness from corporate, residential, commercial, and personal training services, and including everything from facility architecture and design to facility marketing and management. At Go Fit Systems, we believe that there is indeed a fitness solution for any situation.
Go Fit Systems Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for updating our social media pages, reaching out to clients, design creation using CS4, and or similar assignment.
Go Fit Systems Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
We are a growing fitness management company seeks two smart, energetic, creative interns who are interested in the business of fitness and health. Opportunities include a marketing internship position and a social media internship position. Ideal candidates should have a strong interest in health and fitness and always willing to learn more about the industry.
Both positions most be available up to 15-20 hours a week and can telecommute most of the time. Some administrative experience is a plus, but in no way required. Beyond all else we are looking for candidates who appreciate fitness but have a fresh approach to it.
Social Networking Internship candidates:
– must have a strong grasp on the English language with excellent written and verbal skills
– must be able to update and be innovative on Twitter, Facebook and Youtube
– must have writing experience
– experience in photography is great but not required
– will assistant on shoots for photo and video
– will help develop a strong social media marketing strategy.
Marketing Internship candidates:
– must have strong written and verbal skills
– must be proficient in all of Microsoft Office
– should have some experience with Photoshop
– will work closely with the sales director to research and contact potential clients
– will help develop client catered proposals and come up with new advertising ideas
Both interns will enjoy complimentary lunch and metro. Further compensation will be discussed at the time of the interview.