KICKIT365 Inc is a soccer league and a social club in San Francisco. We are a unique soccer league dedicated to allow San Franciscans to be active and encourage one another through our volunteer community outreach and community service programs.
Our network gathers entities such as : Corporate Sponsorships, United States Soccer Federation, Unites States Adult Soccer Association, California North Soccer Association, Major Soccer League, Major Soccer League Players Soccer Union, National Athletics Trainers Association, San Francisco Local Business Association, National Soccer Coaches Association of America and many more.
KICKIT365 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
Responsibilities & Duties:
Performing regularly scheduled maintenance on all workstations and virtual machines
• Record activities, solutions, and other responses to requests for service
• Monitor backup systems and procedures to ensure data security
• Provide backup technical support for office network and local servers
• Perform and assist with other duties/projects as assigned
• Assist IT Infrastructure team in various projects
• Document IT process flows, systems, and network configurations
• Analyze IT processes
• Design and test new technology
• Recommend improvements of existing protocols and systems
• Incorporate IT best practices into business operation
• Must be enrolled in computer science, info science, engineering, math, or other technical field
• MS Office (Excel / Word), MS Visio
• Networking (Cisco / WIFI) and Systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and Applications (Web, SQL, SAP, etc.)
• Troubleshooting PCs, technical documentation
• TCP/IP, Window Server, Mac Servers
• Ability to work on projects independently and in team environment
Main function is to provide support to our Corporate IT – Clients Services department, while assisting our Information Technology Division
• Lead corporate desktop and PC and Mac Management
• Troubleshoot issues and identify solutions
• Perform inventory of systems and system components
• Candidate will also be assigned to incorporate IT best practices into business operation
• Assist in all other aspects of IT infrastructure
• Must come from the following concentrations: Computer Science, Network IT and/or Information technology
• Must be familiar with MS Office, Windows Server 2003 and Mac
• Ability to multi-task; fast learner
• Familiar with program research, analysis and documentation
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented, organized and independent worker
• Must be interested in the apparel or retail industry
KICKIT365 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
-Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of SOCCER.
If you have exceptional skills, are highly dependable, and enjoy being the one that everyone comes to for computer technical help, then we are looking for you. Applicants need to have an interest in pursuing a career in technology and a passion for learning.
• A high school diploma, or an equivalent, is a standard requirement
• Must be fluent in Windows XP and Windows 7 environments
• Experience with basic technical support; experience with a Windows Server OS is preferred but not required
• Organization, time management, and communication
-Extensive Social Media experience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.)
- Experience using Social Media monitoring tools (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Intermediate to Advanced HTML/HTML 5 skills and Photoshop
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using Social Media as a Marketing tool for business
- Email Marketing Experience
- Strong copy writing skills for web & social media
- Previous experience in Online Marketing
-Tech savvy. It is important that the candidate is well-versed in the world of Internet sports.
-Checking blogs, monitoring major soccer sites, and contributing to team specific forums are all examples of activities an ideal candidate would perform on a daily basis.
-High level social/mobile media understanding.
-Candidate should have high proficiency using Twitter, Facebook, mobile apps, smartphones and tablet devices.
-Possess strong writing and communication skills. Editing skills/experience is a plus; formal editing background is not required but a keen eye for punctuation and grammar is crucial.
-Undergraduate degree in Communication is preferred.
-Must be able to work fin San Francisco and have a flexible work schedule required (Soccer world never sleeps).
-Love city life, clubs, bars, restaurants, DJs and live music.
-Those who excel in the position will be considered for full-time employment opportunities at KICKIT365.
-We are looking for someone to start work immediately.
-We will contact qualified applicants, if their experience matches our criteria.
- Get to work on SF best scenes and go to nightlife/entertainment industry for free
- Networking and exposure with Mingle with some of the best startup founders (500, YC and Techstars) and angels in San Francisco.
- Play soccer whenever and wherever at your convenience. Meet great people grow your social Network.
- Chances for this internship converting to a full time gig are high depending on performance.
- Get Credits on your resume.
- Stipends are paid on business related expenses
If interested, please email [email protected] for consideration.
1. Cover Letter
3. Samples of work or portfolio (if applicable)
4. Area of interest in the subject line of your email