395 Page Mill
We are Jurispect-a legal intelligence platform startup. We are trying to bring about a paradigm shift in how legal data from various sources are curated, intelligently analyzed, and visualized. We also provide a collaboration and workflow platforms for legal teams and analysts.
We are using a number of modern (cutting-edge) opensource technologies to achieve our vision. We are looking for interns that are familiar with modern web technologies such as NodeJS, AngularJS, and various templating/layout platforms such as Jade. A relatively good command of backend (server-side) systems is also helpful.
jurispect Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
You will be joining an exciting and smart startup team where the daily requirements are being creative, fun, and hard-working. You will be programming on a web application that will be accessed and used by thousands of users. You are going to be challenged to push the borders of complex and responsive UI development.
jurispect Full-time, Paid Requirements
– Server-side development (Java, Ruby, Scala, NodeJS)
Nice to have's
– Familiarity with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, Cassandra)
– Familiarity with a Relational Databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostGres)
– Some scripting languages (Python, Perl, Nix-shells)
– Familiarity with distributed systems
– Familiarity with the Cloud deployment (AWS, Rackspace, Google Cloud, Azure)
– General understanding of MVC or the MEAN architecture