470 Ramona Street
Bipper has developed two safety applications for your smartphone; bSafe and MobileKids. bSafe turns your phone into the ultimate safety device. By combining the call, text, audio, video and GPS features, we enable people to get help and at the same time gather evidence in case of an emergency. bSafe Kids (now MobileKids) combines the the GPS based safety features of bSafe with parental control and monitoring services for children's mobile phones. Investors include Jada Pinkett Smith.
Bipper is seeking a kick-ass Mobile Application Developer Intern who is detail oriented, resourceful and able to work both independently and as a team. In this role you will have an excellent opportunity to learn more about the app industry in the exciting Silicon Valley area!
You will be working with the Bipper team in our office in Palo Alto, California and be reporting directly to the Head of Products.
You will learn about app development in the unique and inspiring environment of Silicon Valley! All engagements are for a minimum term length of 6 months with possibilities for extension.
This is a paid internship and the salary is $ 1000 per month AND free housing.
Bipper Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Troubleshoot and diagnose mobile app development/maintenance
– Refine and enhance mobile architecture and framework
– Quality Assurance Testing of our mobile applications on various devices
– Provide recommendations on improvement, results, competition and new direction in mobile technology
– Developing and maintaining databases for our mobile applications
– Manage Bipper’s mobile developer accounts with the different mobile app companies, including Apple/iTunes Store and Android/Google Play Market
– Performing other tasks as assigned
Bipper Full-time, Paid Requirements
– Working permit for the US
– Excellent computer and programming skills
– Good problem solving skills
– Good product design skills
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Knowledge of the following mobile phone development languages is required for the following platforms: iOS and Android
Knowledge of HTML, HTTP, PHP, and XML, CSS -language