1450 Frazee Road, Suite 100
Atlas Project Support Description
Atlas Project Support (APS) is a world-class service provider based in San Diego, California specializing in developing solutions for clients with a focus on energy conservation/renewable energy, construction management, and cost engineering best practices.
APS is currently looking for a Support Person to work 16-24 hours a week in our office.
Atlas Project Support 2 Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
– Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
– Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
*Organize and administer correspondence, create reports and documents.
*Arrange and direct business meetings, conferences, and business outings.
*Keeping the business tasks, business appointments and meetings organized by scheduling properly by making use of calendars.
*Read and understanding the received emails and reply to them.
*Organize the files of the office in proper manner in filing systems.
*Arrange work procedures.
*Researching and collecting information and then maintaining databases.
*Provide solution to the inquiries by communicating verbally.
*Building a good relation with internal and external contacts.
Atlas Project Support 2 Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
– Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.