Application Deadline: Closed
Adcap Network Systems Description
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Sales Apprentice will be given training and broad exposure to several key areas including cold calling, negotiation, quote creation, and complex sales. Also, the apprentice will gain knowledge on a wide range of cutting edge technology products including Cisco, VMWare, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft and more. You’ll be contributing to the daily business and getting valuable experience for your professional development.
PLUS successful graduates of the program receive FULL TIME positions!
WHO WILL YOU GET TO MEET?
You will work directly with the Manager of Business Development, Director of Sales and VP of Sales. Plus you’ll get to ride along and meet successful sales professionals to learn how they got where they are! Each Sales Apprentice is tied to a top performing Account Manager Mentor for one-on-one and group training.
Additionally, you will have training from the Director of Talent Management as well as exposure to various departments including marketing, engineering, accounting and purchasing.
Our career path includes training and development programs to launch your inside sales or outside sales career from the ground up. Many companies don’t offer a bridge from the inside to the outside, we start your training from day 1 to prepare you to get where the money is!
Our top outside sales people last year made over $500,000 & received new BMWs. This is not what your first year will look like of course but we believe strongly in developing talent from within. All but two of our managers in the entire company were promoted from within!
We are doubling in size in the next 12-18 months. And are already a Cisco Gold DVAR Partner!
WHAT ABOUT THE ADCAP ADVANTAGES?
Instead of looking for an entry level job with little to no training or upside, come to a company that provides you the opportunity to get to the outside. Most entry-level jobs don’t give you an opportunity to rub elbows with senior management and see the inner workings of a company. Not only do you get the opportunity to build real skills and get great resume fodder, you also have access to some of these great perks of working at ADCAP…
• Base stipend based on your experience, education and skills plus UNCAPPED commissions
• Eligible for cash prizes and bonuses for exceptional work
• Advanced Sales and Technology Product training at NO COST to you
• Opportunity for continued education through conferences, classes and internal training
• Free Starbucks coffee, sodas, juices, water and a variety of snacks! Plus homemade cookies!
• Fun work environment with ping pong table, basketball hoop and social events like trivia night, bowling and pool parties
• Invitation to our Summer Company Getaway
• And more!
Adcap Network Systems 4 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
After the 90 days completion of the Sales Apprentice Training program, you will be offered:
• Great Pay with Uncapped Commissions! PLUS Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded!
• Health Insurance - Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
• Life insurance, short term and long term disability
• 401k plans with company matching programs
• Certifications paid by Adcap!
• Nine Paid Holidays plus 10 PTO days with increasing PTO annually and UNLIMITED PTO after five years!
• Flexible hours with reasonable bosses!
• Paid monthly volunteer hours for charity
• Plus company matches your charity donations
• Social events like BBQs on Fridays, trivia night, bowling and Family Days at Lake Lanier
• Company-provided iPhone and Lenovo Carbon X1 ultrabook in addition to lab environments with cutting edge Cisco technologies
• President’s Club in the Caribbean open to all team members – not just sales!
• And More
Adcap Network Systems 4 Full-time, Paid Requirements
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
We are open to candidates from all backgrounds and majors. You should be…
•A recent graduate from an accredited college looking to break into lucrative IT sales
• Intelligent and able to multi-task
• Proficient in learning new technologies
• A people-person who is confident and outgoing
• Self-motivated and a go-getter
• Great at writing and oral communication
• Ready to work hard