5 Walnut Grove Drive
Aegis Software Description
Aegis is seeking talented software developers to join our team in the continued development of the company’s commercial software products. This includes the enhancement and evolution of existing products, as well as the design and implementation of new software systems.
About Our Company…
Aegis is an international provider of enterprise-level Manufacturing Execution Software systems (MES), as well as New Product Introduction systems (NPI). Our software systems are utilized around the globe by many of the world’s largest military, medical device, and automotive electronics manufacturers for the purpose of quality control, work-in-progress tracking, and long-term manufacturing traceability data storage.
About Our Culture…
Our team-oriented culture and collaborative, employee-focused work environment provide us with the competitive edge we need to stay out in front and allow you to directly influence our success.
About Our Environment…
Our suburban location is convenient to major highways. State-of-the-art facilities and equipment, casual dress, and the team attitude all contribute to a comfortable and friendly work environment.
Aegis Software 3 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
• Participate in all phases of software development, including architecture, design, quality, and code review.
• Collaborate and contribute on the architecture of our systems, focusing on scalability, maintainability, and performance aspects.
• Participate in group discussions, and contribute to create simple elegant solutions to complex real-world problems.
• Work with product managers, company leaders, and end-users to ensure the highest quality software solutions are delivered to our customers.
Aegis Software 3 Full-time, Paid Requirements
• Some knowledge and experience with software systems based on the Microsoft .NET Framework and the C# programming language.
• Knowledge of object oriented application programming techniques, design patterns, and data modeling (both object oriented and relational).
• Some Experience with WPF or Silverlight technologies a big plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.