1 Thorndal Circle, Suite 3F
WEST AVENUE CAPITAL, LLC Description
As a fall, winter or spring term Analyst at West Avenue Capital you will be analyzing and making marketing and sales as well as financial projections for some of our 19 portfolio companies. You will be working to use Social Media to promote our ideas that will bring new companies to market, will increase the revenue of West Avenue Capital and the valuation of our Portfolio companies. The role will include working with the team to develop and manage companies, sales and marketing project management, social media and helping to launch new portfolio companies. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, who’s extremely driven, and has the ability to work independently and as a member of a fast moving team.
WEST AVENUE CAPITAL, LLC 20 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
Tasks: Will include the following
• Using Social Media to Advocate, Educate and Provide Outreach, company sales, marketing and promotion
• Creating and writing complete Sales and Marketing Strategies, Marketing Plans, Business Plans
• Creating financial spreadsheets, and financial projections.
• Putting together pitch books, business plans, and proposals.
• Analyzing company financials and working to improve them.
• Analyzing and rating business models
• Work with the team to develop business plans and company strategy (go to market, Porter, SWOT, etc…)
WEST AVENUE CAPITAL, LLC 20 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
West Avenue Capital is currently developing an internet-based company with plans for developing affiliates and strategic partnerships with a wide variety of products/services. Our intern will have the opportunity to participate from initial prototype through a tightly managed beta process, including focus groups. In addition, you will provide support to the affiliates program. The selected intern will be expected to have proven experience with Internet technology, social media and a strong interest in sales and marketing. The selected candidate will have a wide range of skills, from creative input through the attention to detail that is required for technology based endeavors.