Company Location: Alpharetta, GA
Application Deadline: November 25, 2017
Timeframe: 11/01/17 — 05/01/18
RS Solutions Description
Are you looking for a Marketing internship? Marketing internships are the best way to bridge the gap between going to school and landing great job. Internships can help provide valuable work experience by learning the ropes from more experienced professionals. In this position you will help start up and lead our marketing team by working with clients and develop relationships, which is key to our growth and expansion as we increase sales and the market share for our clients. Ever wanted to work on a project from the ground up, well this is it!
RS Solutions Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
– Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
– Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
– Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
– Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
– Cold calls to prospective clients
RS Solutions Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
– Basic knowledge of IT and Software development.
Application Deadline: November 26, 2017
Timeframe: 11/01/17 — 05/01/18
Mind & Metrics Description
We are seeking a well-rounded, tech-inclined intern to help out with a variety of admin and support tasks to keep a growing and forward-thinking IT and Tech Management business on track. We need an assistant who has an equal passion to solve problems and learn new things, who will work on our social media and correspondence and create spreadsheets, stay on top of follow up activities and keep things organized. Desktop support is a big plus and depending on your background, we may ask you to go out in the field with us occasionally.
You are constantly sharpening skills in your area of concentration and developing new skills on a daily basis. You go home at the end of the day and think about how to improve processes to make tomorrow more productive with smarter, more effective choices. You’re curious, proactive and have a positive outlook.
Ideally, you will work with us three days a week at eight hours a day, but exact days and times are flexible, depending on scheduling needs.
Mind & Metrics Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
You will be trained/responsible for:
– Basic Network admin/wireless admin
– Router Configuration
– Cabling/Network Infrastructure
– Social Media Marketing
– WordPress Design
– Content Creation
Mind & Metrics Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
The right-fit candidate will be on a path towards a career in Information Tech. If you are on track towards getting your certification in any of the following – Web Design and Development, WordPress Design and Development, Network Security, Network Infrastructure/Admin, Cisco for CCNA, or if you already have your CCNA or Network+ Certification – we’d like to have a conversation with you.
Any experience with Adobe Creative Suite s a plus.