4 Frank Ave.
Im-aj Communications & Design Description
We seek an intern to help build our new corporate website. The exercise should not only be a rare experience to look at a website beyond the technical but also will afford exposure to our wide range of clientele and services and will result in a multifaceted site for the intern's portfolio. We are seeking 20 hours per week, with flexible hours and will pay a weekly expenses of $100. Candidate will also be willing to help with general office duties. Social networking coding, HTML, Java and Flash preferred, as well as CMS experience. Experience with Joomla is a plus.
Im-aj Communications & Design Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
Intern will be responsible for assistance with building new corporate website.
Im-aj Communications & Design Part-time, Paid Requirements
– Must be enrolled in undergraduate degree program
– Knowledge of computer-generated graphics programs
– Knowledge and skill in graphic design and layout
– Knowledge of HTML or graphics software
– Knowledge of Joomla is a plus