150 5th Avenue
EMI Music Description
• Assist Astralwerks Label Manager in day to day tasks
• Help prepare digital releases
• Research publishing
• Label copy set up
Digital Business Development:
Internship gives the student an opportunity to work within EMI’s Digital Business Development dept on a global and domestic level. In this position, the student will learn the role EMI plays as a major content provider in New Media, and will assist with deals that are reshaping the future of the music industry (i.e. Apple, MySpace, etc)
Internship duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Assistance with researching and gathering data related to revenue and/or statistics for current and future partners, product offerings, new and current business models, and/or various other projects as they arise
Key requirements for the job are:
• Excellent math and reasoning skills
• Interest and understanding of digital media
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to solve problems from multiple angles
Preferred but not required
• Students majoring in business, economics, engineering or other technical disciplines
Global Digital Marketing:
Intern will help with e-mail marketing efforts for digital marketing department. Will work with e-mail and web analytics. Proficiency with photoshop and basic HTML coding skills are a plus.
EMI Music Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
Students should be able to receive college credit.
Send your resume to [email protected] with top 3 choices.