9393 W. 110th Street
ELM Services, LLC Description
ELMS provides consulting and outsourcing functions to the mortgage banking industry. You can learn more about what we do by going to .
We are a small company that is growing tremendously. We are in need of an intern to assist with providing advice for, and assistance with, building an IT infrastructure to tie all of our employees together. Currently we employ a variety of on-site and remote staff/contract consultants who all work independantly on their own desktops/laptops. The immediate need exists to obtain a centralized server so that everyone is essentially working from the same location for a variety of reasons (security, file sharing, etc…).
We also have opportunities, which may be combined, for data analyst work…we would train the right person.
ELM Services, LLC Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Coordinate with business owners to develop an IT system
– Assist with selecting, purchasing, setup, implementation and management of the selected IT components
Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
– Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
ELM Services, LLC Part-time, Paid Requirements
– Have IT competency in the following: Assessment of small business IT needs, small business server needs, small business server setup and maintenance, cloud computing, etc…
– Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
– Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
– Possible ability to analyze complex data and provide/present complex summaries and presentations (training would be provided).