30 Monument Square
Carlisle & Company Description
Do you think creatively and like to solve complex problems? Are you interested in management consulting? Carlisle & Company is the preferred provider of strategic guidance and tactical solutions for many of the world’s most prestigious motor vehicle brands. Our expertise is in service parts program development and enterprise strategy, service parts best practices and benchmarking, and vehicle market strategies for industry-leading manufacturers. To learn more about us, please visit our website at .
Carlisle & Company is seeking highly motivated undergraduates for a summer internship in our Concord, Massachusetts office. If you are thinking of a career in management consulting and have an interest in the motor vehicle industry, our firm can offer you the opportunity to work side by side with our consulting professionals. As a Summer Associate, you will be exposed to rigorous and highly analytical consulting skills by working with 1-2 project teams on client engagements. We are looking for individuals with the maturity and confidence to be self-starters, who enjoy the intellectual challenges of analytical problem-solving, and want to gain hands-on experience in the consulting profession.
Our Summer Associate position is for undergraduate students entering their final year of studies for the BA or BS degree. The position is located in our Concord, Massachusetts office for 10 weeks in summer 2011. We offer a competitive salary. No relocation expenses are provided.
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume by January 30, 2011 to [email protected] You will be notified by email if you are selected for an interview.
Carlisle & Company 2 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
• Designing analyses using spreadsheets, database tools and statistical analysis in order to meet project goals.
• Gathering research by conducting interviews, searching literature or the Internet and interpreting survey results.
• Summarizing research findings.
• Authoring client presentations and other deliverables.
• Presenting findings to clients and to senior consulting staff.
Carlisle & Company 2 Full-time, Paid Requirements
• Undergraduate studies within a discipline requiring a strong analytical aptitude such as: engineering, finance, or economics.
• A G.P.A. minimum of 3.0
• A full-time student graduating no later than Spring 2012.
• Outstanding quantitative and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent communication skills—both written and verbal.
• Outstanding proficiency within Excel and Access, and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with analytical modeling, statistical analysis, optimization, and/or manipulation of large datasets.
• Experience with SQL or statistical packages is helpful.
• A professional demeanor.