Application Deadline: Closed
Timeframe: 09/04/12 — 12/04/12
CleanEdison is a Manhattan-based green startup that is seeking smart and driven interns who are passionate about the sustainability industry and creating strategic partnerships and new business opportunities. As a rapidly expanding company, there is plenty of room for growth. As a national leader in environmental education and green workforce development you will be at the forefront of an exciting industry. We are especially looking for people with experience and knowledge of opportunities for training Veterans under the GI Bill. If you are a veteran yourself, all the better!
CleanEdison Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Identify business opportunities and establish new relationships through interaction with key players at targeted major Unions, Power Companies, Architecture Firms, Real Estate Owners, State Legislators and Executives, and Financial companies.
– Develop educational strategy, presentations, and customized proposals for customers based on their objectives, desired tactics, and budget parameters.
– Assist with programs from creation and contracting to execution.
– Travel as needed
CleanEdison Full-time, Paid Requirements
– Ability to network to create new business opportunities with targeted companies
– Strong Cold Calling and Prospecting skills
– Maturity to speak with sophisticated individuals
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Detail oriented team player with a passion for helping others
– Great work ethic, can-do personality, competitive and driven with a creative approach to business development
– Strong Networking and Persuasive negotiating skills
– Great time-management, organizational, and written & oral communication skills required
– Confident, honest, and an enthusiastic team player
– The passion and drive to succeed
– Target and deadline driven
Application Deadline: Closed
Timeframe: ? — 12/04/12
CleanEdison is a Manhattan-based green startup that is seeking smart and driven interns who are passionate about the sustainability industry and creating strategic partnerships and new business opportunities. As a rapidly expanding company, there is plenty of room for growth. We are looking for an intern to assist in obtaining new business in national markets. As a national leader in environmental education and green workforce development you will be at the forefront of an exciting industry.
CleanEdison 3 Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Contact construction, architect, and engineering firms to promote our brand and services
– Schedule individual and corporate classes with firms of all trades and sizes
– Demonstrate ability to work from an automated CRM system (SalesForce experience a plus).
– Assist in contract and proposal construction.
– Prepare, issue, and verify invoices and other sales management deliverables
– Assist in marketing and sales of all product lines.
– Act as liaison with internal departments such as operations and government relations.
CleanEdison 3 Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Strong people person and customer service skills
– Self-motivated, hardworking, dependable, reliable, responsible, and punctual
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Proactive personality (Energetic, Enthusiastic)
– Ability to Cold Call
– Ability to work autonomously and also with individuals at all levels of the organization
– Comfortable working directly with customers in person and over the phone
– Professional phone etiquette
– Smart and quick-thinking
– Good at problem solving
– Experience or interest in a field related to clean energy/the environmental sector
– Computer savvy
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Experience working in an office and/or startup environment