584 Broadway, Suite 401
Marketing intern needed at an architecture firm located in downtown Manhattan. Fun, creative, collegiate environment.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] If an interview is scheduled, please be prepared to show portfolio.
CetraRuddy Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
The marketing intern will gain industry experience by assisting with the following:
• Research – market research, company research etc.
• Events, conferences, awards – research and update calendar. Assist in preparation of award submissions and registration for attendees.
• Presentation development – resize, photoshop images, slide layout
• Brochures development – text editing, resize, photoshop images, layout, binding
• Marketing Materials – organize/edit/update project pages and resumes
• Social Networking – update our Facebook, Architizer etc.
• Public Relations – scan and save press clippings
CetraRuddy Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent graphic sensibility and technical knowledge
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Highly organized, detail oriented and quality conscious
• Responsive and confident multi-tasker able to handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities
• Punctual, diligent and professional
• Exhibit a “can-do” attitude and willing to lead and follow as a team player