Application Deadline: Closed
Timeframe: 05/01/15 — 06/27/15
Revature LLC Description
We are an IT consulting firm located in the Washington, DC, area hiring for full-time object-oriented programming software developers. Our associates work on a software development team developing programs for our clients. We offer generous pay increases, extensive training on the latest technologies in demand and are now accepting F1/OPT students who qualify.
In addition to the above requirements, here are some other desirables we look for on resumes:
• Previous work experience as a software developer highly desirable
• Completion of IT-related internships
• Online portfolio of object-oriented computer programs that you’ve written and technologies you’ve used
• Active member in an IT-related organization, club/association
• Programming-related certifications
Working for Multivision, Inc.
Individuals selected to be part of the team will receive in-office training on technologies in highest demand on the market. This in-office training is led by a team of 10 full-time trainers in over 10,000 sf of office space just outside of Washington, DC. We provide housing accommodations while in training, all of your training materials and books and relocation assistance.
You Meet the Team by visiting .
About Multivision, Inc.
Multivision, Inc. has been based in the Washington, DC, area for over a decade, and our President was recently recognized by Ernst & Young as a finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year. We have been featured in the Northern Virginia Technical Council quarterly magazine, ranked 2nd fastest-growing IT company in the Washington, DC, region by INC. magazine and our President was recognized in SmartCEO magazine as a Future 50 CEO to watch in the future. In addition to being in good standing with USCIS, we have a sterling reputation with our H1B associates, some of whom have been with us since our inception.
The possibility of hiring them would be based on Technical evaluation and their interest to work with Multivision, INC.
Please send in your response, along with your latest resume to schedule your interview.
“Think Progress, Think Multivision!”
Revature LLC 40 Full-time, Paid Requirements
• Programming experience in any Object Oriented Programing Language (i.e. C++, C#, Java/J2EE, Microsoft.NET, etc.)
• Must have basic understanding on SQL
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to comprehend complex programming and data structures
• Team player, self-motivated and eager to learn; must be able to work and contribute to a group
• Strong passion to learn new technologies is highly desirable
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT/STEM-related field (preferred)