Application Deadline: Closed
KJEM Consulting Description
KJEM Consulting is a boutique consulting agency specializing in helping companies achieve their “Next Steps” to success. We support businesses in the areas of Business Administration, Project Management, and Marketing Support.
Our client, Treble Girl Studios () is a full-service entertainment company located in Burbank, California. The company houses state of the art music recording studios, writing rooms, and rehearsal rooms. Treble Girl Studios’ suite of services include in-studio & live recording, music production, mixing, mastering, podcast production, and live streaming. Their Artist Development services include vocal coaching, voice training, website development, electronic press kits (EPKs), songwriting, project development, and digital distribution. The company’s Project Management services include social media management, and event services.
Treble Girl Studios’ has Spring and Summer internship opportunities available in the areas of GRAPHIC DESIGN, Public Relations/ Booking/Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Recording Studio/Production Services, Audio Engineering, and Business Office/Studio Administration.
Each intern will have an opportunity to secure FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT with the company upon successful completion of the internship. Treble Girl Studios internships come loaded with invaluable incentives and amazing perks for program participants. These include school or work credit, studio time, use of the facilities and equipment, voice training, production training, engineering training, mentoring, and artist development. You will also be able to access the other services that Treble Girls Studios offers. The internship is unpaid and requires a commitment to intern onsite 16-24 hours per week (two or three 8 hour shifts per week).
Treble Girl Studios’ extends an excellent opportunity to get a bird’s eye view of the inner workings of the music business and entertainment industry from a recording studio, production facility, and artist development perspective. Your participation in this opportunity will provide invaluable hands on experience, grow your portfolio, and help you stand out in the employment marketplace with incomparable skillsets. Your exemplary performance in the program will positively impact the growth & presence of a brand that continually exceeds both market and client expectations.
KJEM Consulting Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
The GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN will work on the overall design and layout of key communication pieces that will inspire, inform, and captivate targeted audiences for Treble Girl Studios’ services. You will also work on key branding elements for various client projects, and various company marketing and publicity campaigns.
Some examples of the types of projects you will work on include:
• Design logos & cover artwork for studio clients’ projects
• Design presentation decks used for proposals and partnerships
• Develop branding elements and marketing materials for studio projects
• Design brochures, flyers, handbooks
KJEM Consulting Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
Interested parties with the qualifications listed below are encouraged to apply:
• Must be able to work onsite at the studio’s Burbank, CA location
• Must be able to comply with the 24-hour nature of studio operations
• Have a strong work ethic, be punctual and dependable
• Able to multitask on multiple projects while simultaneously meeting deadlines
• Have reliable transportation, current valid driver’s license, and automobile insurance
• Have a smartphone and a laptop computer
• Have a startup mindset and an entrepreneurial “grindset”
• Able to think outside the box while “coloring” inside the lines
• Motivated by being part of the solution and possess results driven approach to tasks
• Able to maintain positive attitude, enthusiasm, and willingness to be as effective as possible
APPLICANTS FOR THE GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP MUST ALSO:
– Submit a portfolio of your best pieces from a fresh, fun, young, and modern aesthetic
– Be proficient with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Keynote for Mac, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps, Mac OSX and Windows 10
– Have a keen eye for design (creativity, aesthetics, theory, principles)
– Be passionate about music, design, marketing, and entertainment
– Be creative; detail oriented; able to work independently, follow directions & keep the vision