Want highly motivated, grad student, to architect tech solutions integration for eLearning on Mobile devices.
* Must have skills and knowledge base to design marketing automation workflow via Open Source CRM's
*Work virtually from home.
* A stipend will be paid once project is complete.
* An outstanding performance can land you a paid position once you are proficient.
You will assist with development and documentation of a business system for eLearning -> self improvement.
You'll need a lap top, be highly organized, be a good communicator, have a burning desire to succeed, and have a knack for researching and integrating best of breed technology solutions.
Please don't apply unless you are committed to this career for your lifetime.
Must be able to complete tasks and overcome obstacles without much supervision.
You'll be running your own project, so plz don't apply if you aren't competent to complete a project thru 100%
and on time.
You'll work with a creative team to develop marketing automation for a new biz unit. Includes consumer facing operations, CRM, large SQL databases, marketing automation for the company. email auto-responders etc.
If you're top in your class, and looking for a challenging, internship where you'll have executive type responsibilities, this is it… ** Can Convert to full time employment.
LRT 2 Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Contribute to planning and storyboarding
– Assist in the storyboarding to logistics to mapping, editing and publishing
– Work with Designers, Developers, Processors
– Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
– Contribute to streamlining existing methods
– This includes creation of well documented processes, procedures, and policies for operations.
– Work alongside our CEO and mgmnt team to create, report, and deliver your findings into a workable plan using agile development philosophies and principles.
LRT 2 Part-time, Paid Requirements
– Have experience and skills managing IT related projects thru the entire life cycle.
Must know Open Source technologies, LINUX, APACHE, DB's My SQL 5+, PHP. JAVA, etc
– Create mind maps, org charts, process flow maps, swim lane maps, and documentation that clearly
demonstrate for use, training and internal operations.
– You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, MindJet, Skype, Dropbox, and more…