2905 Premiere Parkway, Ste 210
Rocket IT Description
Rocket IT Service Team Interns work closely with our Field Support Technicians (FSTs) to help deliver a positive support experience to clients. Service Team Interns help setup new computers, perform data migrations, manage user accounts and assist with other critical Service Team tasks. In addition, all interns participate in the Rocket IT Apprenticeship Program, which is designed to develop leadership skills and, in some cases, may lead to long-term employment with the organization.
Rocket IT Service Team Interns report to and work closely with the Internship Program Champion.
About Rocket IT
Rocket IT provides IT strategy and support to help local businesses thrive. Our unique three-pronged approach includes: (1) services built around people instead of technology, (2) real strategic foresight, not just break/fix hindsight, and (3) a better way to ensure trust and accountability. We give small businesses the capabilities of a full IT department – with a 98% client satisfaction rate and a 20-year track record of helping people thrive.
This drive to foster others’ success doesn’t end with our clients. We invest in our people, help them develop and celebrate their successes. One of our company values is to have a blast! And we do. Every day.
Rocket IT 2 Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
Typical daily activities include:
• Complete new PC setup tasks and checklists as directed by Rocket IT’s FST’s.
• Help manage PC backup imaging for new desktop machines coming in for service.
• Learn about how Rocket IT manages technical issues and problems for each of its clients.
Rocket IT Service Team Interns are members of the Client Services Team and report to the Field Operations Team Lead.
• One semester, aligned with the school’s calendar.
Rocket IT 2 Part-time, Paid Requirements
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Must have visual acuity
• Must be able to lift 0-25 pounds
• Must currently be a rising junior or senior in four-year degree college program
• Preferred information technology or related major