Life Memories Corporation Description
Tech startup company looking for a mobile application developer. Our web application is being extended to Android and iOS platforms in late Summer 2015. Be a part of a team that uses Agile Scrum project methodology. We are a fast paced environment that embraces emerging changes while still meeting deadlines.
If your school offers college credit, we will complete the necessary paperwork.
This is a full time unpaid internship.
Remote is OK if it meets the terms of your school's intern requirements.
Life Memories Corporation Full-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Follow an Agile scrum project methodology to deploy software
– Connect mobile application to web application
– Work with performance and measuring resources from mobile and web platforms
– Work with cloud integrator to ensure that data is secure and packets are not lost
– Work with vendors and team to ensure that all portions of the software are communicating as designed
– Work with graphic designers to ensure the GUI is built as specified
– Reach out to lead PM when needing assistance on project tasks and roadblocks
Life Memories Corporation Full-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Completed web development coursework
– Familiar with mobile device development
– Familiar with either Android or iOS.
– Familiar with application design
– Familiar with coding
– Familiar with MySQL
– Familiar with PHP
– Resourceful, eager to learn and have no problem asking for help and guidance