67 West St
“Wrevel” based out of Brooklyn is a brand-new social media website that helps people find and attend local parties and events in their area. With this in mind, it is Wrevel's mission to provide its users with the power to easily connect with people by creating and finding parties and events online.
Wrevel is giving its users the ability to interact with local people in a fun, festive way that will make meeting new friends and building relationships easier. With Wrevel, you will always have the opportunity to turn a ordinary night into an extraordinary experience. You will be working with a skilled team of professionals already on our staff.
We've also just recently partnered with a danish company called 'Rentah', here's a little information about that:
“Rentah” – is rental company that we are in the process of building with our partner Kasper Honore in Aarhus, Denmark. Our website Lejdet.dk (Rent It) is the largest rental company in all of Europe! We are unveiling our new and improved American website in the next few months. We are trying to change the way we as a society purchase and obtain goods. Instead of falling into the trap of materialism and buying goods we only use for briefest of moments (avg lifetime use of a power drill is 14 minutes) into one where we can barter, trade and rent out GOODS AND SERVICES amongst the public.
– Coordinate with teams
– Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for the company main websites
· A position that allows you to think for yourself.
· Energetic colleagues who want to make a difference
– Fantastic office space overlooking the beautiful Manhattan skyline.
We are looking to build and expand rapidly. We do provide college credit if applicable from your college. (Please ask us and show your papers to us beforehand).
We've had a super successful internship program last year and this year will be even better! We will be holding our final interviews during the last week of May. If you think you'd be a better fit for a different position, please send us your resume and cover letter here : [email protected]
WREVEL 2 Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
– Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
– Work with a team of 3 to develop and improve our current website
WREVEL 2 Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing