6737 W Washington Street, Suite 2400
Association of Equipment Manufacturers Description
Do you possess the unique combination of an IT technical support skillset along with a winning customer service focus? This is an entry-level Information Technology intern position that requires expertise and knowledge in the discipline of IT and will assist in the day-to-day operations of the department.
Through this internship, you’ll gain:
• A strong understanding of help desk customer support and internal customer service.
• Expertise with the KACE Service Desk system.
• Software and hardware technical troubleshooting skills.
• Internal database troubleshooting protocols.
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is a trade association that provides services on a global basis for companies that manufacture equipment, products and services used worldwide in the following industries: Agriculture, Construction, Forestry, Mining and Utility. AEM's membership is made up of more than 850 companies and represents 200+ product lines. To learn more, visit
Association of Equipment Manufacturers Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
• Act as initial contact for staff support requests and log requests into the KACE Service Desk system.
• Perform software and hardware upgrades and installations.
• Manage staff loaner devices (BlackBerries, laptops and speaker phones).
• Provide testing for internal database.
• Coordinate equipment recycling.
• Assist with staff training sessions and special projects.
Association of Equipment Manufacturers Part-time, Paid Requirements
• Must be enrolled in a 2 or 4-year institution in a computer science related program.
• A strong focus on customer service.
• Strong desire to learn and serve in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Must be able to follow direction, work with accuracy and perform under tight deadlines.