228 East 45th Street
McMURRY/TMG, the largest independent content marketing agency in the U.S., based in New York, N.Y. (with offices in Washington, D.C., Saratoga, N.Y., and Phoenix), is seeking an IT intern to work in our New York City office.
McMurry/TMG Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
In this internship you will:
• Provide help desk services to staff (80% Mac, 20% Windows 7)
• Assist in hardware/software upgrades, troubleshooting, and testing
• Gather information and research on potential equipment/software acquisitions
• Update IT records and inventory information
• Run IT-related errands
• Additional special projects assigned by the IT Manager
McMurry/TMG Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
Candidates for the IT Intern position should possess:
• An interest in computer hardware, software, and technology in general.
• Must have a desire to learn more.
• A working knowledge of MAC OS, Windows7, and applications such as MS
Office (especially Outlook). Some knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign or FileMaker Pro helpful, but not essential.
• The ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong attention to details
• Creative thinking abilities- not just following instructions, but coming up
with solutions to unique problems on your own.
• An outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
The IT Intern’s role will involve a minimum of 2 days a week. This is a non-paid internship for school credit ONLY.
Please submit a brief cover letter and resume to [email protected]