412 E65th Street Apt5G
BlueJay Fitness Description
BlueJay Fitness, has an IT internship opportunity available for Summer 2015. Interns are required to work 8-12 hours a week. This position is an incredible opportunity for IT students or IT graduates who also have an interest in fitness and a holistic approach to health. This is a great position as you will get lots of hands-on experience and creative responsibility.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to Holly Goodwin, [email protected] with INTERNSHIP in the subject link.
BlueJay Fitness Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Possess excellent IT skills. Strong communication. Customer service skills a plus.
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and looking for growth potential.
– Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
– Develop WORDPRESS websites that function across all modern web browsers
– Provide basic function, back end training of WORDPRESS
– Web development and coding knowledge required
SEO Skills a plus!
BlueJay Fitness Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Ability to develop WORDPRESS websites that function across all modern web browsers
– Provide basic training and instruction for main functions of WORDPRESS
– Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences through WordPress
– Assist with uploading content and maintenance
– Building new services, courses and product pages.
– Create shopping carts with wocommerce.