Molina Healthcare Inc. Description
The Molina Healthcare Internship Program shares an objective to create a stepping stone for students and alumni who aim to be professionals and future leaders in the healthcare business profession. We aim to develop talent by providing students and alumni with experiential learning, formal training, and opportunities to interact with healthcare business professionals who will act as coaches and mentors along the way.
* The intern will be able to assist representatives with projects, packets, and learn how to conduct presentations for Molina orientations for new providers.
* Team player
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to effectively communicate both written and oral
* Ability to learn quickly
• Bachelor’s Degree (Senior level)
• Graduate Student (Final Year)
• Recent alumni who have graduated within the past 12 months (from accredited educational institution)
• Application must include resume & cover letter to be considered.
• All internships are paid.
• 16-29 hours per week
• Start Date: January 2016
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.