MTA Network Description
Our company is a Shanghai-based full service digital marketing agency providing digital strategy, e-commerce and online performance marketing. Active since 2006, we provide clients facing non-negotiable digital deadlines with tailor-made solutions.
Our services cover China market entry consulting and digital strategy development for brands and E-Commerce retailers, website & online shop and Taobao T-Mall store development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing PPC (SEM), banner display advertisement/digital media buying & planning, social media marketing strategy & coordination, email marketing, SMS marketing and web analytics services. In 2016 we went IPO.
MTA Network Full-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Write modular, scalable code to implement the technical development of all products, features and third party integrations
– Provide effort estimates and creative solutions to internal stakeholders such as design, advertising operations, and retail partners
– Defining the technical implementation strategy for new product initiatives and project specifications
– Keep user experience in mind while creating easy-to-use interfaces for both front-end users and back-end users
MTA Network Full-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Programming Language: PHP or Python
– Knowledge with SQL and MySQL
– Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and XML
– Comfortable troubleshooting critical production issues
– Ability to produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code – with an eye towards performance optimization
– Knowledge of Magento and/or Drupal, a big plus.