130 Turner St, Suite 530
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our IT team as a Desktop Support Intern. You will provide desktop support company-wide, as well as taking on other roles and projects as assigned.
• Provide desktop support and resolve internal IT issues
• New PC deployment (install OS, antivirus, domain)
• Active Directory user management
• LDAP user management
• Windows Updates Management
• Antivirus Management (Server and clients)
• Printer Management (Printers and print server)
• Documentation upkeep (Google docs)
• Obtain vendor quotes, and add PO requests
• Asset tagging and labeling equipment and wires
• Desktop troubleshooting skills
• Exceptional customer service skills are a must
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Be able to occasionally lift 50Lbs. (Just servers and desktops)
• Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, Google Apps, Networking and Windows servers a plus
This is an entry level position appropriate for a college student seeking a career in Information Technology, or for someone transitioning into the IT field from another career.
Work schedule: 15-30 hours per week
How to Apply
Please send a brief cover letter along with your resume.
StudentUniverse is a tech company that empowers students and youth to travel. We deliver exclusive deals and experiences through our website and mobile apps to the fastest growing segment in travel. We offer discounted rates on flights, hotels, tours and more to students and youth.