LRT is looking for an intern to research, design, integrate and help develop our sales process improvement technology. This will serve our sales dept in an effort to best leverage data mining to enable us to identify the right target clients and aerospace assets enabling us to grow revenues quickly.
Our objective is to create two databases:
1. Highly targeted prospects that meet our perfect client model.
2. Aircraft & specific Jet engines that we'd like to acquire.
The prospective databases will include highly targeted clients, aircraft owners, jet engine databases, and aircraft specification databases.
We require a top of class intern as a researcher and DB architect to improve our processes.
** MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE With Big Data ** 2 yrs minimum…
** This is a PAID internship whereby a generous stipend will be paid at project completion…
** Must be willing to start immediately at least part time until school ends. * Can Be Virtual
** Students with F-1 VISA's can start now on the research so you land a position when you become eligible.
If you ARE:
– Willing to learn and dedicate yourself 100% we'll teach you how to earn BIG $$ fast!
– Passionate about data and data mining technology and are looking for a hands on project to master your craft,
– Ready to work TODAY, burn some midnight oil now, for a job you'll own as soon as you're ready,
– Very resourceful, great at eliminating obstacles, have a CAN DO attitude at all times, & get it done,
Then Continue Reading and Apply!
You'll have a unique opportunity manage your own project, with additional resources as required.
You'll be involved directly with the CEO and Sales Team designing the framework for a Data Driven IT solution.
This will be interesting, exciting, and involve lots of personal development.
You'll work “virtually”, using online collaboration, communication, project management tools.
Work anytime, ” virtually” as long as you get the job done – We evaluate based on results…
If you are top of your class, have a burning desire to excel and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive responsibilities then this is it…
Please only apply if you are willing to dig in and never quit. This is a fast paced environment,
with no room for those who can't hold their own..
** Quitters Need Not Apply….
LRT 2 Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
Information Architect Job Duties:
Designs and models information architecture based on functional and conceptual requirements. Interacts with development team to integrate the various cloud-based technologies into a functioning and efficient system.
Identifies technical requirements by researching and analyzing established and proven methods. Creates conceptual, technical, and relational mappings of interactions / flows. Develops innovative custom solutions that are scaleable and easily reproduced.
Plans information architecture by studying the concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and data design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings. Coordinates with mobile / web Designers and Front-End Developers to integrate site navigational structure; documenting structure and processes focused on sales.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to your job accomplishments.
LRT 2 Part-time, Paid Requirements
• Implement MySQL and NoSQL database technologies (MongoDB)
• Design and develop applications based on SQL or NoSQL databases.
• Integrate numerous cloud- based technologies into a scaleable, efficient sales system.
• 3+ years Experience designing, implementing, and tuning applications that leverage SQL and NoSQl databases.
• 2+ years Experience using mySQL and MongoDB.
• Experience modeling and building complex and large data management systems.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong technical leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised as well as within a virtual collaborative environment.
• Interest in intersection between the life sciences and computer science.
• Broad knowledge of database development, performance tuning, and of different database systems and technologies.
• Degree in Computer Science from a reputable program.