This is a great opportunity for a motivated and focused undergraduate student, who has an interest in pursuing a career in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications and Public Relations.
At EMM, Interns are seen as a strategic business partner. We have responsibilities such as advising leadership and impacting overall culture. You will work closely with our Human Resources team and assist in talent acquisition and a variety of interesting projects to meet our needs.
EMM Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
• Responsibilities include application review, interview set up, candidate pre-screening, interviewing, and offers.
• Assist HR and various groups within Personnel with special projects as needed.
• Assist with various Recruiting activities: managing the jobs published online, and career fairs both within the community and local campuses.
• Communicate effectively with all employees and team members including coworkers, Supervisors and Managers, and make suggestions for improvements.
• Use the report writing tool as appropriate for analysis and data collection.
• Courteously and professionally represent EMM and the Personnel department.
• Consistently complete quality work in a timely manner. Quickly learn new tasks.
• Ability to adapt to an active environment, multi-tasking is often required.
EMM Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
• Ability to work flexible hours two to three days per week to support our New England offices
• Ability to make excellent and appropriate decisions, following both legal guidelines and EMM’s philosophies
• Effective computer skills especially emails and Microsoft Office
• Ability to learn our scheduling and reporting software tools
• Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities and to effectively work with HR staff and candidates
• Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently, but also willingness and ability to effectively contribute to and support our team