FV MAGAZINE Description
We are looking for individuals with excellent wordpress skills , willing to be part of a publication featuring topmodels and celebrities and understand the opportunity to be part of a project which is worldwide exposed and highly recognized . This is a part time internship with flexible schedule and online . We will only take candidate that can seriously commit to 6 months and more
FV magazine endeavors to showcase the work of some of the world's best artisans and emerging photographers, stylists, and writers to create a forum that inspires the passionate about the beauty of pop culture, to devour and contribute to its dialogue.
FV is a composite of the visual, textual and technological elements that define a great periodical. Our pages present a rich content on celebrity interviews, high profile models and the creative icons of our time, interspersed with exclusive features and smart, seductive editorial stories.
With offices in NY, PARIS & RIO, FV has always completed the task of featuring exclusive interviews with pop culture and the music industry's trendsetters in terms of sound, image and statement.
Published 4 times a year [+ 2 FV Men issue ], it is rapidly establishing a high reputation for its cutting edge interviews, constant original concepts and visuals.
FV Magazine focuses on the trendsetters in the fields of High Fashion, Beauty, arts/culture and music. It examines the “life well lived” by those that inspire and not only brings their experiences to the reader, but uses technology to take the viewer even further into those worlds, blending literature, philosophy, architecture, travel to create original content .
To keep every issue on the cutting edge, FV is constantly developing affiliations with top trends and fashion media outlets, blogs, podcasts, prints press and websites.
FV MAGAZINE 2 Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
– We are willing to work with someone who isn't an expert in their field but they must be willing to work hard and learn.
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
– Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
– Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
– Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
– Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
– Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
FV MAGAZINE 2 Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
Would prefer a candidate with a sample website.
Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
Must have experience with WordPress, DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR ENGLISH IS POOR , IF YOU ARE NOT SELF DISCIPLINED
College Credit possible but we prefer graduated