180 Varick Street Suite 410
The Institute for Architecture and Urban Studies Description
The Institute for Architecture and Urban Studies, an educational center dedicated to interdisciplinary research and study of architecture in New York City through individualized undergraduate design tutorials, seeks a web design intern for immediate hire.
The Institute for Architecture and Urban Studies Part-time, Paid Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include updating the organization’s website. The internship will last until the completion of the project, no longer than two – three months. Applicants need not have any background in architecture or urbanism.
This is an outstanding opportunity for those interested in contributing to a successful non-profit organization while building their portfolio in online marketing and web programming. We strongly encourage local students seeking to augment their resume and gain professional experience to apply. While we are unable to offer a stipend, we will gladly provide academic credit and references.
The Institute for Architecture and Urban Studies Part-time, Paid Requirements
– Current students, recent graduates, or professionals with at least 1 year of web design/interactive experience.
– Independently motivated, thriving off self-directed work and able to see a project through to completion on a tight schedule.
– Detail oriented and well organized, with strong interpersonal, time management, oral and graphic communication and skills.
– Able to commit a minimum of 10 hours per week, either on-site in our Tribeca office or working from at home.
– Reside in New York City in order to meet with the Director as necessary.
Qualified applicants should send cover letters, resumes, and links to online work examples to [email protected], with subject heading Web Design Internship.
The Institute for Architecture and Urban Studies – NY is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed or gender.