286 Fifth Ave
CleanEdison is a Manhattan-based green startup that is seeking smart and driven interns who are passionate about the sustainability industry and creating strategic partnerships and new business opportunities. As a rapidly expanding company, there is plenty of room for growth. As a national leader in environmental education and green workforce development you will be at the forefront of an exciting industry. We are especially looking for people with experience and knowledge of opportunities for training Veterans under the GI Bill. If you are a veteran yourself, all the better!
CleanEdison Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Identify business opportunities and establish new relationships through interaction with key players at targeted major Unions, Power Companies, Architecture Firms, Real Estate Owners, State Legislators and Executives, and Financial companies.
– Develop educational strategy, presentations, and customized proposals for customers based on their objectives, desired tactics, and budget parameters.
– Assist with programs from creation and contracting to execution.
– Travel as needed
CleanEdison Full-time, Paid Requirements
– Ability to network to create new business opportunities with targeted companies
– Strong Cold Calling and Prospecting skills
– Maturity to speak with sophisticated individuals
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Detail oriented team player with a passion for helping others
– Great work ethic, can-do personality, competitive and driven with a creative approach to business development
– Strong Networking and Persuasive negotiating skills
– Great time-management, organizational, and written & oral communication skills required
– Confident, honest, and an enthusiastic team player
– The passion and drive to succeed
– Target and deadline driven