National software Management Description
Technical Support Representative Entry Level Job Responsibilities:
• Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
• Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
• Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
• Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
• Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
• Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements.
• Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Help Desk Experience, Verbal Communication, Operating Systems, Phone Skills, Customer Service, Quality Focus, PC Proficiency, System Administration, UNIX System Administration