HTC is one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile phone industry and a recognized pioneer in smartphones, is continuing to build on its already impressive list of accomplishments. The world’s leading maker of Windows Mobile and Android handsets, HTC is today the #3 smartphone maker in the US, building its market share on a broad portfolio of hit products designed for the diverse needs of people. The HTC EVO, Incredible, Hero, MyTouch 3G, DROID ERIS by HTC and HTC HD2, just to name a few, have been received with widespread acclaim, and only hint at what the future holds for HTC.
– Summer internship about 10 weeks long, no college credit, vacation time or relocation assistance offered.
HTC Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
The Technical Account Intern will identify, analyze and provide solutions to HTC’s phones service issues.
• Identify issues and run logs in the certification lab
• Update and document problems in issues databases
• Troubleshoot software and application issues
• Upgrade software on devices
• Participate in (e)fut programs
HTC Full-time, Paid Requirements
• Junior level or above in Engineering major, preferable in Mechanical, Industrial or Computer Science
• Technical/Engineering skills required
• Technical troubleshooting skills
• Proficient with debugging tools
• Able to handle confidential information
• Verbal and Written Communication skills