7700 Old Georgetown road
Brivo Systems Description
Brivo Systems, LLC () is a SaaS company leading the transformation of the physical security industry. Our groundbreaking products have won numerous industry awards and made us a recognized pioneer in Security as a Service. For over 10 years, we have enabled customers to manage access and monitor video for tens of thousands of properties around the world. We pride ourselves on progressive management, and work to create environment that supports innovative thinking and contributions from everyone. We are looking for people who thrive in this type of environment and want to make a difference. We’re still an entrepreneurial organization, but we’re now part of the Duchossois Group (), a private company with holdings in the consumer products, technology and service sectors, valued in excess of $2 billion. Brivo is headquartered in downtown Bethesda, MD, near the Metro Station.
Brivo is seeking Summer Interns for our Bethesda office. We have numerous Summer Internship opportunities throughout several departments within the company. We are looking for interns for the following departments: Engineering, Security Operations, and Product Management.
Brivo Systems 6 Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
General Security Operations Responsibilities:
• Configure Linux servers for use in the integration and QA environments.
• Look through logs for evidence of security incidents.
• Assist with network configuration and cabling.
• Assist senior IT staff with general IT duties and data management.
General Product Management Responsibilities:
• Gather and organize customer feature requests
• Perform competitive research and compile data for sales training
• Assist with development of Sales training materials on Brivo products
• Assist with quantitative analysis of product initiatives
• Assist with creating future roadmap vision for Brivo products.
General Engineering Responsibilities
• Think ‘big picture’ and then translate that into product and feature designs, test plans, and code
• Work with product management to translate end-user requirements into working products
• Design massively scalable Web applications, both front end and server side
• Assist with feature-level design and coding, from concept and prototype to object and data model, through coding, testing and deployment
• Assist engineering staff with other relevant responsibilities, such as documentation, review of code and documentation, and ticket/process management
Brivo Systems 6 Full-time, Paid Requirements
• Applicant should be a student attending an Accredited College or University
• Applicants should have excellent analytical and math skills, with the ability to work in teams. Interns should be proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply.
• We are looking for students majoring in Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering or Mathematics, Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business, Communications
• Ability to communicate clearly with company leadership and customers in both written and verbal communications.