2360 Walsh Ave.
VeriPic, Inc. Description
VeriPic is the leading supplier of “Database Backed” photo and evidence management software to Police forces.
VeriPic builds systems from single user systems up to multi-city, server cluster installations serving an entire police force with multiple locations.
VeriPic is the winner of the 2010 Cygnus Innovation Award for being the best software used by Law Enforcement Agencies. The VeriPic® Digital Photo Lab® was chosen “best in class” amongst several thousand software products in this category. To read more visit:
About the Position:
Engineering Intern (Santa Clara, CA)
VeriPic is offering an unpaid Engineering Intern position. The ideal candidate is an energetic creative overachiever who is passionate about working with computers.
This internship offers on-the-job experience in an exciting fast-paced environment. This position requires a 3 month commitment at our Santa Clara, CA headquarters.
VeriPic, Inc. Full-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
What You Will Learn:
• How to develop software for client computers and servers in the Microsoft environment.
• How to take a project through the development lifecycle from conception to release in a production environment.
• How to participate in creative brainstorms
• How to create interesting solutions to meet a specific markets’ needs
• How to test software
• How to troubleshoot computer environments
Pay, Hours, Commitment:
• Unpaid internship: School Credit
• Full-time job
• Hours per week: 40 hours with future possibility of a paid permanent position
• Commitment: 3 months
VeriPic, Inc. Full-time, Unpaid Requirements
• Currently enrolled in a 4 year university program leading to a degree at graduation
• Preference will be given to 4th year students
• You must have taken basic computer science or computer engineer related course work including C++/C#, databases, and multimedia.
• Show strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Detailed oriented
• Quick learner
• Demonstrate ability to learn research skills
• No experience is necessary
US Citizenship is required for this position. Our product is a security product and Federal Law requires that only US Citizens come in contact with our products. All candidates must pass a background check. VeriPic is a drug free, smoke free work environment.
If this position describes you then we want to hear from you. You may apply for this position by emailing your resume to [email protected]
Principal Candidates Only. No Recruiters.