247 W 30th St.
TekScape is an industry leader in advanced technology services, focusing on a results-oriented, business-minded approach to incorporating all of a business’s technology solutions and management needs. Rising above the competition, the engineers at TekScape have a unique ability to map business processes and technology in order to maximize a company's return on IT investment. Our expert engineers provide high-level Network integration, Voice over IP solutions, Server, Data Center and Cloud architecture. TekScape is among the leading Cisco re-sellers in the NYC Gotham territory and has been featured for four consecutive years on the Inc 500|5000 list for fast growth companies. In 2012, TekScape was featured on the Next Gen 250 by CRN magazine.
If you truly want a unique learning experience in various business development executions, this would be the ideal opportunity for you! TekScape has a fun, open, relaxed, and exciting culture that you will be excited to be a part of (as well as plenty of snacks to keep you full)!
TekScape Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Responsibilities
TekScape is in need of a motivated undergraduate student to:
• Gather company information of prospective clients
• Research competitors and prepare presentations
• Work directly with sales team on outlined business goals
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
• Learn how to prospect successfully and penetrate an account
• Utilize business tracking systems
TekScape Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required) Requirements
• Enrolled in a college in one of the following programs: Sales, Advertising, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business
• Junior or Senior-level standing
• Must be able to receive Academic Credit
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Interest in the IT industry
• Minimum 10-20 hour commitment a week
• Detail oriented
• Eager to learn!