2400 Massachusetts Avenue
The Amaral Group Description
The Amaral Group – established in 1998 – is a Boston based IT Services Company specializing in delivering Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Citrix and EMC solutions. We help businesses optimize their IT efficiency, improve productivity and increase the bottom line. We service companies of any size, across many industries such as: Accounting, Law, Venture Capital, Insurance, Engineering, Manufacturing, Health Care, Real Estate and Non-Profit.
We offer a wide array of IT services and products including:
• CIO Advisory Services
• Private/Public Cloud Services
• Desktop Support (PC and Mac)
• Network, System, Database Integration Services
• Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix)
• Infrastructure Design, Analysis and Implementation
• IT Security, Auditing and Data Forensics
• Oracle and SQL Server Database Administration (DBA)
• Project Management and QA
• Voice/Data Integration services
• Microsoft SharePoint and Custom Application Development
The Amaral Group 2 Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
Sales and marketing interns will be assisting with a variety of activities. They will be helping out senior employees with several tasks, including but not limited to:
Prospective client outreach.
Social media networking.
Outbound e-mail and mail campaign.
Hours are flexible and can be largely determined by the intern, and the length of the internship can also be variable.
Please contact Katie Amaral at [email protected] for more specific information.
The Amaral Group 2 Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
Must have sales & marketing education/experience and be customer friendly.