CHEP IAH – 3340 C. Greens Rd., Suite 300,
CHEP Aerospace USA Inc Description
CHEP Aerospace Solutions is a growing company with over 25 facilities spread across Europe, Asia Pacific
and the USA. CHEP Aerospace Solutions provides asset pooling and repair services to airlines and is part of Brambles Ltd, an Australian Stock Exchange listed company with over 14 billion USD capitalisation please visit
We are looking for an intern student to support/assist on the Quality Project to be based in our repair service facility.
CHEP Aerospace USA Inc Full-time, Paid Responsibilities
– Update RSQCM template to include recent updates system wide
– Assist in the implementation of the FAA SMS requirements; review and draft
– Contribution in the review of the FAA Approved Training Program Manual; to include developing a FY2014 training plan with monthly requirement
– ACTIS updates and clean up related to US MRO Capabilities Lists, equipment details and data linking
– Assist in updating the tools and forms in INTELEX and setting up parameters, events, spreadsheets and reporting tools
– Data consolidation/conversion of paper to electronic
– FAA and EASA Auditing tools/reporting
– Add new product documentation to the system/library.
CHEP Aerospace USA Inc Full-time, Paid Requirements
– Education: At least 2 completed years of college towards a degree.
– Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written).
– Must be proactive with strong personal drive.
– Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, if needed.
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.