276 5th Avenue Suite 1008
WeMac Ventures Description
WeMac is offering a property development internship to qualified college students for Summer/Fall of 2016. WeMac is a New York City based real estate development firm that focuses on luxury residential development in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Students will gain on the job training in the business of real estate development, architecture, and design.
Internship program is targeting a student interested in the Business of Property Development and will cover the following:
• Property Targeting
• Neighborhood Research
• Market Analysis
• Field & Office Operations
• Statistical and Analytical Research
Internship requires the following from prospective students:
• Students should be prepared to commit to a 10-12 week internship program
• Students should be prepared to work 15 to 20 hours a week.
• Students should be Mac & PC savvy and well versed in Microsoft Office.
• Prospective internship candidates are not required to have previous experience, but are required to be self-starters and independent thinkers.