ME Group Description
ME Group is a global platform and community for Entrepreneurs and Businesses. We have a social-learning platform designed to help individuals start and grow companies. We also offer business services to help entrepreneurs and companies with online marketing, websites, social media, influencer marketing, email marketing, SEO, video and much more to help them increase sales and customers.
Our company headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. We offer both virtual and in-person internships. We look for students all over the world, at all age levels, and all ethnicities.
ME Group is looking for a Developer to add to our team. We have a Social Network for Entrepreneurs that we are working on transitioning to an android and iOS app.
ME Group Part-time, Unpaid Responsibilities
– Execute full lifecycle software development.
– Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
– Integrate software components into functional software system.
– Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
– Deploy software tools, processes and metrics.
– Support, maintain and document software functionality.
– Develop software verification plans and quality assurance process.
– Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
– Serve as a subject matter expert.
ME Group Part-time, Unpaid Requirements
– Proven experience as a Software Engineer or equivalent experience
– Experience with Android Studio or Swift
– Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
– Advanced skills in software engineering tools
– Experience in developing web and mobile applications
– Knowledge of software development methodology and release processes
– Ability to document requirements and specifications
– Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
– Advanced attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
– BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent